воскресенье, 10 сентября 2017 г.

Being from Florida, I’ve ventured in, out and through plenty of beach town’s, communities, and neighborhoods over the last [almost] thirty years. Yet, it’s interesting. None have left me with such warm, genuinely fond memories as the small community of Rosemary Beach® has in less than two months time. In the middle of May, my friend Whitney [you can find her here … thank me later], invited me to be apart of her and her...


Being from Florida, I’ve ventured in, out and through plenty of beach town’s, communities, and neighborhoods over the last [almost] thirty years. Yet, it’s interesting. None have left me with such warm, genuinely fond memories as the small community of Rosemary Beach® has in less than two months time. In the middle of May, my friend Whitney [you can find her here … thank me later], invited me to be apart of her and her...

Original article and pictures take https://sequinsandthings.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий